EPEVER MPPT Solar Charge Controller 40A 12/24/36/48V
- EPEVER MPPT solar charge controller 40A (XTRA4415N-XDS2) , 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto Work, Max PV 150V , Common Negative Grounding ,Max. PV Array Power:520W/12V; 1040W/24V; 1560W/36V; 2080W/48V . Advanced MPPT Technology with High Tracking Efficiency up to 99.5% and Peak Conversion Efficiency of 98%. Maximizing the Energy From Solar Panels to Charge your battery for off-grid photovoltaic systems.
- Max PV input power： 520W charge for 12V battery ,or 1040W charge for 24V battery , or 1560W charge for 36V battery , or 2080W charge for 48V battery . Common negative grounding designed of this 40Amp MPPT controller can be widely used for different applications, e.g., communication base stations, household systems, street lighting systems and field monitoring, RV solar system etc.
- Support the lead-acid and lithium types batteries, 7 battery type selection: Sealed(AGM), Gel, Flooded, Lead-acid User; LiFePO4 Lithium, Li(NiCoMn)O2 Lithium, Lithium User(9~34V). Four stages of charging(bulk, absorption, float, Equalization) and all-around electronic protection prolong the lifecycle of batteries. View/modify working parameters via MT50 or APP(eBox adapter) or PC software via RS485 interface.
- Three different color LED indicators and LCD display show your PV/Battery/Load working Status more intuitive; Five button to adjust and browse system’s parameters in more simpler way,
- Real-Time energy statistic function, Protection Built-in Against Reverse Polarity, Overcharging, Over-discharging, Overload, Short-circuiting, and Reverse current. It Protect the Battery from being Over-charged by the Solar Modules and Over-discharged by the Loads. CE certification(LVD EN/IEC62109,EMC EN61000-6-1/3)
Out of stock