99.95% pure. The 824 Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) liquid is a high purity cleaner and solvent in an aerosol can
96 in stock
99.95% pure. The 824 Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) liquid is a high purity cleaner and solvent in an aerosol can with HFC152A VOC free propellant. Used in killing germs and spraying on anything where killing germs is required on live electronics, such as kepads etc. An economical safe on plastics electronics cleaner and flux remover, it is safe on plastics, has a moderate evaporation rate, and is non-corrosive. It delivers pure IPA onto your application in accordance with California Air Resource Board regulations. This product is registered with the CFIA and NFA for use in and around food processing establishments.
The 824 Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) liquid is a high purity cleaner and solvent. The purity level meets Grade A standard for MIL Spec TT-I-735A and ASTM D770, ensuring that no contamination occurs from its use.
99.9 % Pure Isopropyl Alcohol
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical – Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request
- Meets MIL Spec TT-I-735A and ASTM D770
- Meets reagent ACS and USP/NF Grades
- Anhydrous solvent – Removes water and humidity from components leaving them dry
- Less than 0.001 g/100 mL non-volatile residues
- Excellent “Green Solvent” scores
- Safe for aqueous environments
- Low toxicity
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 4 in|