Information we collect .
We offer services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as Search. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a dealer access or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as purchasing, we also request credit card or other payment account information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from purchases to enhance the contact between us.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to BTW, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network.
- Developing new services.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. We will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes.
BTW does not share personal information with other companies or individuals.
Updating personal information
When you use BTW services, personal information can be corrected or delete at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests.